Try a bunch and find what works for you
Meditation and mindfulness
- Dawn Buse is a doctor, professor, and licensed clinical psychologist who conducts research on migraine, pain, and stress, among other conditions. Her website has a bunch of great resources, including relaxation recordings.
- My go-to app for daily meditation, which features a daily Calm, sleep stories, Masterclass education series, and meditations like Seven Days of Anxiety/Focus, etc.
- I love meditations led by Sarah Blondin.
- This app has a great meditation for those suffering pain.
Passive Muscle Relaxation
- Just do a search on YouTube. I love this one.
- CBT-based by Anxiety Canada
- Allison is a clinical psychologist who shares so much invaluable information on her website on topics like anxiety, anger, self-compassion, happiness, productivity, gratitude, and more. Check out her meditations, too.
@activelyautoimmune on Instagram
- I haven’t signed up for their workout series, but they share some good exercises on their Instagram.
- Audible, iBooks, Overdrive or Libby apps.
- I love Happier with Gretchen Rubin, Oprah’s SuperSoul and Masterclass, and Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard, among many others.